ebook promotion services
Member, National Book Critics Circle
A few words from our authors:
“I just wanted to drop you a quick word of thanks for your excellent review. You make the book sound fabulous.”
“Thank you for your wonderful review.”
“Thank you so much for the amazing review, it really does mean the world to me,”
“Many thanks for that great review! It will really help with promoting my book. I’ll definitely be using the review and link to your site in my promotions.”
“Wow. I was not expecting you to be done so soon. Nor was I expecting such a wonderful review. I am truly blown away.”
Get the click.
Need a well-displayed review that “gets the click” and sells your book? Want that review in as little as 10 days?
A professional book review can make a huge difference in how well your book performs. It’s a vital investment and excellent first step in effectively promoting your book.
We understand that here at Publishers Daily Reviews. We’ll:
- Buy and download a copy of your book
- Read your book thoroughly from cover to cover
- Proofread it for obvious spelling and sentence structure errors, and
- Provide a professional, compelling review that you can then use on your book’s Amazon page and in your marketing campaign.
- For instance, you can use it in print and on all social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.
Click on the cover to read the review.
“I’m thrilled by the Publishers Daily review of Glossolalia: Psychological Suspense, which demonstrates clear understanding of the book’s references to real-world corruption. An intelligent, sensitive, articulate reviewer is as important as the author in completing a book, and bringing it to its larger audience.
The process was easy and fast, and I was pleased by every element of hiring Publishers Daily Reviews, from the low price to the human communication.” — Tantra Bensko, author of Glossolalia
- Post any or all of the review on Amazon in the Editorial Reviews section of your book’s page. Amazon’s guidelines make it clear that it’s okay to post paid reviews (we’ve checked to be sure — see the note from Amazon below)
- It will be one of the first things a potential buyer sees when he or she visits your book’s sales page on Amazon. It’s critical to establishing your credibility as an author.
- Utilize your review in advertising that you may develop, such as Google AdWords, or Blog Posts.
- Get the click with a blurb on FaceBook or Twitter
- Promote your book in newspaper articles.
- Mention the review in radio or TV appearances
- Let us post it in the Reviews section of our popular sister sites:
Here are dozens of examples of the kind of work we do.
Here’s how one author chose to utilize his review.
Please scroll down to the Editorial Reviews and From the Back Cover sections:
Think of it:
When you do that critical five-day promotion provided by Amazon early in the book’s life, thousands of potential buyers will see glowing portions of this 350- to 500-word endorsement prominently displayed near the top of your Amazon page! Verified Purchase reviews from new readers will begin arriving soon after — saving you time and hassle — and instantly boosting your sales rank!
This will be the most important investment in your book’s marketing you’ll ever make.
“You gave me a comprehensive and well considered review. It’s clear that you are well read and know what elements make a book compelling for the reader. I believe having positive reviews from trusted sources is one of the best ways to gain traction in a tough market. This review has certainly helped me do that.” — Kit O’Conor, author of Tiptoe
” I appreciated the review you provided for #hashtagged. Your review was thorough and insightful and really captured the essence of the story. It also mentioned a few points that had not occurred to me—but could likely generate sales.” — Kimberly Hix Trant, author of Hashtagged
For only $79.95 USD, you will receive a review which will be sent back to you for approval. If you disapprove of the review, it will never see the light of day anywhere. If you do approve it, you can post it to your book’s Editorial Reviews section right away!
NOTE: The cost is $99.95 for books longer than 300 pages.
Reviews can be ready for your approval in as little as two weeks.We will notify of the expected date your review will be ready.
Then, we post your review for thousands to see on three sites, including The Indie View.
NOTE: During peak times the wait may be longer.
And, if we feel your book is not yet ready for prime-time, we send a brief critique, so you can make revisions and re-submit your work at no cost.
What are you waiting for?
Get a professional review by submitting your book to Publishers Daily Reviews today. Scroll down and pay, then fill in the form.
No need to send a book file. We buy and download your book. (Up to $4.99)
That’s it! We hope to hear from you soon, so you can get started promoting the book you’ve worked so hard to create.
Pay for the review by clicking on the Buy Now button below.
Return to this page by closing the PayPal window after concluding payment.
$79.95 USD up to 300 words
$99.95 USD over 300 words
Scroll down to submit your book information, after paying for the review.
If your book is an Advance Review Copy (ARC) send it here:
Questions? Click here.
Submit your book information here!
You will get a confirming email that we received your request, and another letting you know when to expect receipt of your finished review.
Note from Amazon, June 15, 2015
Authors can post paid reviews in the editorial review section of the detail pages for physical and kindle books provided they satisfy the below criteria of the character limits.
Posted reviews that are displayed in the Editorial Reviews section of the Detail page for physical books listed on Amazon.com must not exceed either of the following, whichever applies first:
– 5 Reviews, up to 600 characters each; OR
– 3,000 total characters; this includes spaces and the HTML coding required to make text italicized or bold
For Kindle Books : Posted reviews that are displayed in the Editorial Reviews section of the Detail page for Kindle books listed on Amazon.com must not exceed either of the following, whichever applies first:
– 5 Reviews, up to 600 characters each; OR
– 1,750 total characters; (about 350 words) This includes spaces and the HTML coding required to make text italicized or bold
The 600 character limit has been applied to posted reviews in order to help avoid the use of copyrighted material that falls outside of our fair use guidelines.
I hope this helps! If you have any more questions, please contact us by e-mail.
Keywords: book reviews, best book reviews, best book reviews ever, paid book reviews, how to get book reviews